Monday, May 6, 2013

Civic Center Park

The Civic Center Park had a huge Cinco de Mayo celebration all weekend, so we went here on Sunday. I really wanted to see the Chihuahua Races, but only got to see a little bit of it because there was such a huge crown. There was so much going on that I'm not really sure what this park would look like without a ton of people, but it seemed like a nice park. There looks to be a fountain but it wasn't running while we were there. They had a ton of vendors, music, food. We got some tacos to share. I thought about getting a shot of tequila- I've never tried- but Nic said it would knock me out, so I thought it wasn't the best idea. It was cool because they had a band who was singing Beyonce. We had a really good time.

Oh, and we could not find an official park sign to save our life. So I kind of feel like without the sign, it's like we didn't actually go, but dammit! I've got a picture of little racing chihuahuas to prove it!


"got me lookin' so crazy right now" 



QUE BUENO!!!


You can kind of see the two little chihuahuas running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment